CIT-NAWIC Women in Construction Scholarship
Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) and National Association for Women in Construction (NAWIC) have
partnered to offer the CIT-NAWIC Women in Construction Scholarship.
This scholarship is available to assist women to enrol in certain certificate IV and diploma qualifications to
provide an opportunity for the personal and professional development of female building and construction
professionals whether in technical, management or policy roles.
Three scholarships will be awarded in semester 1, 2021, valued at up to $1,000 each.
The scholarship is for women 17 years or older, mature aged women are encouraged to apply. It is available to
female students, studying full or part-time, enrolling in an eligible CIT building and construction qualification.
list of eligible courses will be available on the CIT website.
Are you eligible?
Applicants must be:
- a woman 17 years of age or older
- either employed in, or about to commence employment in, the building and construction industry
- intending to enrol in one of the eligible CIT building and construction qualifications in 2020
- able to meet the entry criteria for the nominated qualification, including citizenship requirements
- living and/or working in the ACT
- committed to complete the nominated qualification at CIT before the end of semester 2, 2022
- eligible to attend the relevant classes at CIT Bruce in 2021-2022.
Note the scholarship is not available to:
- women currently enrolled in a qualification who have already undertaken study prior to 2021 in the nominated qualification
- international students.
More information and an application form for the next round of 2021 CIT-NAWIC Women in Construction
will be available from cit.edu.au/scholarships
Application Form Program Flyer
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA - DIVERSITY - BUILT ENVIRONMENT SCHOLARSHIP
NAWIC ACT are proud sponsors of the University of Canberra’s Built Environment Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship.
Are you eligible?
The scholarship is open to students at UC in their penultimate year of their degree.
This $5000 scholarship is available to students from under represented backgrounds in Australian higher education studying:
For more information and to apply visit the UC website