NAWIC SA | SETTING GOALS
How to set (and achieve!) goals in an uncertain world by Anna Lee from Leed Consulting.
Set yourself up for success in life and work.
- wondering how the heck it’s already April 2021?
- wishing the weeks away, while simultaneously stressing about all the stuff you’re not getting done?
feeling overwhelmed by the gap between what you *want* your life and career to look like and what they *actually* look like?
After the rollercoaster that was 2020, the mere idea of setting goals can feel a) laborious and b) futile. In fact, setting goals is an excellent way to re-focus, re-energise and re-engage with your own values, needs and?aspirations. Setting goals ensures you invest the all-too limited resources of your time, energy and attention?wisely, and helps you maintain motivation and direction through even the stormiest of waters.
In this highly interactive session, you'll have an opportunity to:
- reflect on what YOU (not your boss, your colleagues or your family!) want out of your life and career
- identify specific, realistic steps you can take on a regular basis to bridge the gap between the present and your desired future
- work out how you’ll overcome barriers and obstacles, so that you know what to do when they inevitably arise
- practice using a simple, effective tool for goal-setting that leaves SMART goals dead in the water.
Price per Individual:
- Non Member - $80
- Member - $60
For queries, please contact SA Events Committee.