NAWIC ACT | Digital Workshop
NAWIC ACT | DIGITAL WORKSHOP
Managing Conflict & REAL Conversations
If you dread having those uncomfortable and difficult yet important conversations, this workshop will help you plan, deliver and reflect to get the best results. When we understand why conflict exists, we can better manage the contributing factors and manage these situations constructively with the REAL Conversations framework.
This 90-minute digital workshop is for people who want to:
- Identify the difficult conversations preventing you from achieving desired business outcome
- Plan for and undertake conversations of a difficult nature in a variety of workplace contexts
- Describe how to influence conversations without exerting force
- Identify the skills and qualities needed to manage your own emotions effectively and constructively, and support others to manage theirs
- Outline strategies to maintain harmonious working relationships after conducting a difficult conversation
- Non Member - $100
- Member - $70
- Student Member - $50
For more information and queries, please contact Natasha Vanzetti (Wisdom Learning).