NAWIC 2020 AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE LUNCH
NOMINATIONS CLOSE OCTOBER 9, AND ANNOUNCING OUR LUNCH EVENT!
This is the final week to nominate yourself or someone else for the NAWIC 2020 Awards for Excellence! While it has been the most unusual of years, our mission to celebrate the accomplishments of inspiring women within our construction industry is as important now as it ever was.
On behalf of NAWIC and our partners, we hope you will join us for a long lunch as we celebrate our winners and nominees of the 2020 Awards for Excellence, in the following categories:
- Swan Group ‘Crystal Vision’ Award
- Stantec ‘Success Through Diversity’ Award
- HASSELL ‘Innovation’ Award
- ARUP ‘Business & Leadership’ Award
- Built ‘Tradeswoman of the Year’ Award
- ADCO Constructions ‘Young Achiever’ Award
- Discus Print & Signage ‘Creating the Best Project’ Award
- Probuild ‘Outstanding Achievement in Construction’ Award
- TBH ‘Social Responsibility in Construction’ Award
- Curtin University ‘Excellence in Sustainability’ Award
Note: In prioritizing the health & wellbeing of our members and stakeholders, NAWIC WA will be implementing additional safety and hygiene measures at all of our events, as per the latest advice from the State Government. We also ask that if you are feeling unwell, or have returned from overseas in the last two weeks, to please reconsider attending any of our events. For more information on the current regulations regarding gatherings in Western Australia, please see here.
For more information, email email@example.com