WELCOME TO NAWIC Professional Development
Tiny Habits® for building presence and confidence at work
Do you sometimes:
- Find yourself staying quiet, even when you have a lot to say?
- Struggle to get your message across succinctly and confidently?
- Let nerves and/or self-doubt stop you from grabbing great opportunities with both hands?
In this highly interactive session, you'll learn:
- Five Tiny Habits for using your voice and body to establish authority and credibility
- How to use language to increase your impact and influence
- Three techniques to replace your inner critic with an inner cheer squad
- Practical strategies for boosting your confidence and performance in both formal and informal workplace settings.
SPEAKER: ANNA LEE
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
With her brother Diarmid, Anna is co-director of Leed Consulting,
an Adelaide-based consultancy that specialises in developing resilient, inclusive leaders and high-performance cultures. Anna has been designing and delivering high impact leadership development programs for well over a decade for clients such as Santos, UniSA and the Adelaide Football Club.
While she is renowned for her ability to create exceptional learning experiences that engage heads, hearts and hands, as a leadership coach and facilitator Anna’s primary preoccupation has always been making change stick. Her programs draw on the latest research from the fields of neuroscience, psychology and behaviour design to ensure that they lead to lasting change for participants and their organisations.
In addition to holding multiple accreditations, Anna is one of only three certified Tiny Habits® coaches in Australia. She believes BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits® methodology is the most powerful, the most successful and simplest tool for helping people make meaningful changes that stick.
For further information about the event please contact - Sara Clark
RSVP: Thursday, 06th August 2020
Member - $65.00
This Event is proudly sponsored by:
NAWIC SA is proudly sponsored by: