NAWIC NSW | 2019 THE GREAT DEBATE
WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTICS FUNDAMENTALLY RE-SHAPE THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
What benefits are there to greater mechanisation of the building process, and who are they benefiting? Are on site labour costs reduced but less flexibility in design generated? Are on site trade jobs replaced by highly educated / skilled data analysts and programmers? Does the impact of artificial intelligence mean loss of implicit knowledge by trades, being replaced by technology, and what are the implications of this?
NAWIC and Multiplex invite you to join us for an evening of lively debate, where you will hear from a diverse panel of industry leaders followed by drinks and canapes.
On the Affirmative team
- Liz Partridge – Health Infrastructure – Senior Project Director, Innovation Team
- Daniel Kalnins – Willow - Global Head of Digital
- Georgina North – Laing O’Rourke Engineering Excellence Group – Operations Manager
On the Negative team
- Simon Trimmel Ritchard – Multiplex, Construction Manager
- Eoin Daniels – Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery, Managing Director
- Lucy Burnitt - Dexus, Development Manager
- Natasha Devlin, Senior Development Manager at Investa Property Group.
For further information, email Claire Jeffrey – firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP: Friday 8 November 2019