NAWIC NSW | TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS
NAWIC, Wood & Grieve Engineers in conjunction with several industry specialists are delighted to be offering NAWIC members the opportunity to attend a series of Technical Engineering Design Workshops presented by various leading industry consultants. The aim of these workshops is to equip attendees with fundamental design principles therefore giving you the knowledge to engage confidently in the workplace.
The Technical workshops will be progressively undertaken and the basis of the series is:
- Retail Sector – MEP Design
- Health and Aged Care Sector – MEP Design
- Hotel and Residential Sector – MEP Design
- Commercial and University Sector – MEP Design
- Education Sector – MEP Design
- All Sectors - Structure and Civil Design
- All Sectors - Fire Engineering
- All Sectors - Acoustics and AV
- All Sectors Sustainability
The first session is Retail Services Design hosted by Wood & Grieve Engineers and sponsored by Mainbrace Constructions.
Each session will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.