Qld / NT Awards
NAWIC Crystal Vision Awards 2013There are so many Queensland and Northern Territory women working away in construction not realising some of the significant achievements they are making or the role they are playing in furthering the advancement of women in construction. This is where the NAWIC QLD/NT Crystal Vision Awards comes in, the chance to publically acknowledge the fine work of a number of women working in the industry.
Nominations are now open online. Create your account and register your intent to nominate before the end of May.
Friday 31 May - Intention to Nominate closes
Friday 26 July - Entries close
The Awards are open to any women working in private or public spheres of construction, for large or small organisations or self employed. Nominees must be a NAWIC QLD/NT individual or corporate member.
There are twelve categories to enter including:
1. Laing O'Rourke Crystal Vision Award for Advancing and Furthering the Interests of Women in the Construction Industry
2. Hutchinson Builders Award for Achievement in Design
3. NAWIC Award for Achievement as a Business Woman (Small Business - 250 staff or less)
4. NAWIC Award for Achievement in Marketing, Community Engagement and Communication Excellence
5. Civil Contractors Federation Award for Achievement in Construction (Civil Works)
6. NAWIC Award for Achievement in Construction (General Building)
7. John Holland Award for Achievement as a Business Woman (Large Business - 251 staff or more)
8. Queensland University of Technology Award for Innovation
9. Leighton Contractors Award to a Young Achiever
10. Construction Skills Queensland Award for Contribution in Building and Construction Trades
11. Seymour Whyte Award for Achievement in Health, Safety and/or Environment
12. Abigroup Award for an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander Woman
The NAWIC Crystal Vision Awards -- Weekly TipsThe NAWIC Crystal Vision Awards allow us to recognise and celebrate the amazing contributions that women make in the Construction Industry. To make this possible, we need people like yourself to nominate and/or identify and assist other amazing women with nominating.
We understand that this can be daunting or seem like a really big task, so for the next 14 weeks we will be reminding you to nominate (and identify others who could nominate) and helping you through your nomination with some weekly tips to help you ensure your nomination is the best that it can be! We want to celebrate the achievements of as many women as possible – so the more nominations, the better!
QLD/NT Crystal Vision Awards - Awards NominationsFor more information on the nominations process, check out the nominations booklet or register your intent to nominate before Friday 31 May.
NAWIC QUEENSLAND CRYSTAL VISION AWARDS